BIRTH CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION | REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS
A birth certificate is an official and legally acceptable document which is issued when a couple gives birth to either a son or a daughter. This document states the legal name of the child, their gender, place, and date of birth, and the corresponding details of their parents
Birth Certificate | Category of Documentation
The types of documents which require attestation are divided into 3 categories depending on their nature, shared characteristics and the relevant government department which needs to be contacted for getting them attested. These documents include;
- Academic Certificates/Educational Documents
- Personal Documents/Non-Educational Documents
- Commercial Documents
Birth certificates come under the category of non-educational/personal documents due to their nature and the purpose they serve.
Birth Certificate Attestation | Government Departments Involved
You will first have to get your document authenticated from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), which will attach a certificate of authentication to your document.
- The relevant government authority which was responsible for issuing the birth certificate.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the country where the birth certificate was issued.
- The Embassy of the country where the attested birth certificate needs to be submitted.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the country which requested birth certificate attestation.
Birth Certificate Attestation | Accompanying Documents
Along with the birth certificate, there are several accompanying documents which need to be submitted by the concerned party for attestation. These requirements vary from country to country and may include any of the following accompanying documents;
- Original document (Birth Certificate) of the Child
- Copy of National Identity Cards of the Child/or his/her Parents
- Copy of Passport of the child and/or his/her Parents
- Copy of Visa of the Applicant and/or his/her Parents
- Authorization Letter Requesting Birth Certificate Attestation
- Passport-sized Photographs
Birth Certificate Attestation | Process
Birth certificate attestation can turn out to be a complicated and time-consuming task for many. However, here are all the steps in the entire birth certificate attestation process for those who are completely unaware of the proceedings;
Step # 1
The applicant is required to submit the birth certificate and all the accompanying documents to the concerned government department which issued the birth certificate for attestation.
Step # 2
After this, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the country where the birth certificate was issued is contacted. They verify the attestation by contacting the concerned department and person who was responsible for attesting it and the accompanying documents.
Step # 3
After attestation and verification, the Embassy of the country which requested the birth certificate attestation needs to be contacted for forwarding the required documentation to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the country requesting the documents.
Step # 4
The required documentation is received by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the country requesting the documents. The process is then completed if they find that everything is in order.
You can follow the above-mentioned procedure yourself or hire reputable and affordable birth certificate attestation services that expedite the complete process of document attestation for you. Benchmark Documents is one such reputable name which provides quality document attestation services which you can depend on and provide timely delivery of your attested documents!.
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benhmark Attestation services are considered amongst some of the best attestation services in Dubai and the UAE. With our networks in public institutions across the world, we can have your attestation completed within a matter of days without you having to put in any effort at all. Some reasons why you should think of working with Benchmark Attestation include:
- Complementary Picking, Dropping and Shipping. No charges.
- 24 hour Customer Support
- Experience, Credible and Reliable Services
- Experts in attestation procedures at affordable rates
- 24/7 services for all your attestation needs.
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE