DOCUMENT ATTESTATION FROM UAE EMBASSY IN CANADA
If your legal documents and other certificates were issued in Canada, then you will have to get them attested first from the relevant governmental ministries and the UAE Embassy in Canada to be validated for use in the UAE. To get your documents attested, you will have to follow three steps as outlined below:
Processes involved for attestation of Documents for UAE
- Educational certificates
- Non-educational documents
- Commercial certificates
The procedures involved in their attestations also differ. We will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the requirements and prerequisites involved in getting the documents (as listed above) attested for UAE.
You will first have to get your document authenticated from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), which will attach a certificate of authentication to your document.
Next, you will have to send your documents to the UAE Embassy located in Ottawa that will attach a certificate of legalization to your document upon approval.
The final step for document attestation is authentication of the document from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
The complete procedure for document attestation is tedious and time-consuming. However, for now, we are focusing on the details of the second step, i.e. document attestation from the UAE Embassy in Ottawa.
Prior to submission of your documents to the UAE Embassy in Ottawa, make sure of the following:
- Your document and/or certificate has been authenticated by the DFAIT
- All your documents (educational, legal and otherwise) are notarized by a Notary Public, Commissioner of Oath, or lawyer
- Your document should be accompanied with a prepaid return envelope of Canada Post (express post envelope)
- You have filled the legalization form (for all documents, such as educational, business, birth & marriage certificates, etc.) and attached it with your documents
When submitting or sending your documents to the UAE Embassy in Ottawa for attestation, take a note of the following:
- The UAE Embassy in Ottawa only accepts bank drafts, certified cheques or money orders originated in Canada and does not accept any forms of payment that originate outside of Canada
- You should submit COMPLETE documents for attestation because the UAE Embassy in Ottawa only retains documents for two months and then disposes of them safely and confidentially. If you provided a return envelope, your documents will be returned to you
- If you are sending your documents through courier, make sure that you attach the computer generated waybill along with your documents
To get your documents attested from the UAE Embassy in Ottawa, you can also avail their same day services for document attestation.
- Submit your documents between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Collect your verified documents between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
You can follow the above procedure yourself for document attestation from UAE Embassy in Canada, or hire affordable attestation services that expedite the complete process for you.
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benchmark Documents Services has created a benchmark in the industry and holds a cutting edge over its competitors by providing timely, reliable and efficient documents attestations services. We take pride in keeping the quality and time-factor as the prime credos of our professional philosophy Celebrating our professionalism and the penchant to deliver not just a service but an experience to our customers is what brings us an edge and sets us apart from the others attestation services Considering our clients as an invaluable asset to our business, we provide express and personalized services at an economical price and maintain a prompt communication throughout the process.
- Complementary Picking, Shipping and Delivery - All free of cost
- Customer Support
- Experienced, Credible and Reliable
- Experts services at Nominal Prices
- Instant Communication
- Round-the-clock, Throughout-the-Week
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE