If your legal documents and other certificates were issued in Canada, then you will have to get them attested first from the relevant government ministries and the UAE Embassy in Canada to be validated for use in the UAE.
For the attestation of your Canadian degree and other certificates, avail our apostille services.
To get your documents attested, you will have to follow three steps as outlined below:
Processes involved for attestation of Documents for UAE
- Educational certificates
- Non-educational documents
- Commercial certificates
The procedures involved in their attestations also differ. We will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the requirements and prerequisites involved in getting the documents (as listed above) attested for UAE.
You will first have to get your document authenticated from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), which will attach a certificate of authentication to your document.
Next, you will have to send your documents to the UAE Embassy located in Ottawa that will attach a certificate of legalization to your document upon approval.
The final step for document attestation is authentication of the document from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
The complete procedure for document attestation is tedious and time-consuming. However, for now, we are focusing on the details of the second step, i.e. document attestation from the UAE Embassy in Ottawa.
Prior to submission of your documents to the UAE Embassy in Ottawa, make sure of the following:
- Your document and/or certificate has been authenticated by the DFAIT
- All your documents (educational, legal and otherwise) are notarized by a Notary Public, Commissioner of Oath, or lawyer
- Your document should be accompanied with a prepaid return envelope of Canada Post (express post envelope)
- You have filled the legalization form (for all documents, such as educational, business, birth & marriage certificates, etc.) and attached it with your documents
When submitting or sending your documents to the UAE Embassy in Ottawa for attestation, take a note of the following:
- The UAE Embassy in Ottawa only accepts bank drafts, certified cheques or money orders originated in Canada and does not accept any forms of payment that originate outside of Canada
- You should submit COMPLETE documents for attestation because the UAE Embassy in Ottawa only retains documents for two months and then disposes of them safely and confidentially. If you provided a return envelope, your documents will be returned to you
- If you are sending your documents through courier, make sure that you attach the computer generated waybill along with your documents
To get your documents attested from the UAE Embassy in Ottawa, you can also avail their same day services for document attestation.
- Submit your documents between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Collect your verified documents between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
You can follow the above procedure yourself for document attestation from UAE Embassy in Canada, or hire affordable attestation services that expedite the complete process for you. Benchmark Documents is a reputable name in providing quality document attestation services and you can depend on us for timely delivery of your attested documents!
Degree attestation Canada | Canada certificate attestation
Documents issued in Canada have to be legitimized to use in UAE. The Apostille isn’t possible for Canadian documents as Canada was not the member of Hague convention on October 5, 1961. The UAE embassy in Canada should legalize it. Benchmark Attestation services have all the experience to finish Canada Certificate Attestation and Degree attestation in Canada in a hassle-free manner for you.
The procedure of attesting Canadian college and university-issued degrees such as Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. requires one additional document to complete the attestation process compared to other Canadian forms and certificate attestation process.
Some of the certificates of colleges and institutions such as IATA (International Air Transport Association) have to be attested only in Canada because this is registered and headquartered in Canada. This procedure will be relevant regardless of whether the course occurred outside Canada.