Attestation Requirements by the Employer
Employers in the UAE now require all of the submitted documentation to be attested before they will hire you. These documentation requirements include copies of your educational certificates, passports, National Identification cards and much more.
As of February 2018, the government of the UAE requires the workforce to present valid ID documents as verified by the ministries in the UAE as well as the country of origin. This makes it imperative that anyone applying for jobs gets all of their documentation in order to manage a smooth flow of their application procedures.
To be more specific, your employers may ask you to present the following documents:
- Attested copies of educational certificates.
- Police Clearance certificates
- Employment History records
- Passport copies
Of course, this is by no means an exhaustive list of documents, your employer might as well ask you to present documents besides the ones listed above.
BenchMark Attestation services will take full responsibility of getting your documents attested by the relevant authorities so you may begin working in the UAE at the earliest. Considering the sheer list of documentation you need to get attested, this is a task not suited to just one person. Our team of agents on the other hand is well-equipped to manage these problems for you swiftly and responsibly.
For as long as we’re handling your documentation, there is no need to worry about delays, misplacements or damage to certificates or IDs that you submit to us. Just to set you at ease, our teams of customer service representatives are available 24/7 to answer any questions that you might have.
Processes and Requirements
As a general rule, any attestation or certification for a trip to the UAE follows a general procedure. These steps are outlines below:
- Attestation from the authority responsible for issuing the original certificates
- Attestation from any governing bodies overseeing the issuing authority (If applicable)
- Attestation from the MoFA of the country of origin
- Finally attestation from the embassy or consulate of UAE in the country of origin.
In addition to these steps in the attestation procedure, you will also be required to submit certain documents like:
- Copies of your National Identification Card
- Copies of your Passport
- Original documents (Whichever may be applicable)
At BenchMark Online Attestation, we can help you through this entire process to bring you back your attested documents safe and sound. With our experience and global connections; we can expedite the whole procedure without you having to raise a finger.
Get in touch with us today for more information on our services. We offer certifications for employment visas in the UAE, specifically in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. In addition to this we also offer attestation services for marriage certificates, birth certificates and much more within Dubai.
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benhmark Attestation services are considered amongst some of the best attestation services in Dubai and the UAE. With our networks in public institutions across the world, we can have your attestation completed within a matter of days without you having to put in any effort at all. Some reasons why you should think of working with Benchmark Attestation include:
- Complementary Picking, Dropping and Shipping. No charges.
- 24 hour Customer Support
- Experience, Credible and Reliable Services
- Experts in attestation procedures at affordable rates
- 24/7 services for all your attestation needs.
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE