If you’re thinking of travelling to France, there’s a long list of documents that you will need to get attested. Each of these attested documents are required by their ministries before they can approve your travel visas. So you might need a full range of documents that you should get attested before you begin applying.
Better safe than sorry, right?
Having said all of that, attestation for a visa to France is a much simpler process since the country is part of the Hague Convention. The Hague Convention is a collection of countries that’ve come together to improve global ties with each other. In that process, they’ve reduced the red tape involved and usually speed up visa process considerably.
However, since Dubai and the UAE aren’t part of the Hague convention, you’ll need to get your documents attested by relevant embassies before you can travel to France. As such, this can take a while to get done if you do it yourself.
BenchMark Attestation Services in Dubai can help you get your documentation attested and legalized by all the relevant authorities. Once you have your documentation all ready, there’s nothing that stands between you and that trip to the cultural capital of the world.
The documents you should get attested before your trip include your school certificates, marriage certificates, training certificates and much more.
An attested document is ensured to be valid and authentic by the country of origin. Embassies and visa issuing authorities require attestation for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity.
- At times educational institutions require these as proof of your qualifications and they need to work with the issuing authorities.
- Your employer might require these as proof of your skill and experience.
The Attestation Process
Benchmark Attestation’s team of attestation agents and professionals can identify your documentation requirements and also help get them verified without a hitch. For the ease and comfort of anyone interested in our services, we follow the procedure mentioned below:
- You send us your original certificates and the copies to your passports. We will also receive them via courier services and inform you upon successful collection.
- The documents will then be sent to the ministry of foreign affairs for legalization.
- From there, the documents will be sent to the embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Paris. The embassy will issue a legalization document as verification of your documents.
- The embassy will send these back to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to attest the certificate.
- Then these will be translated from French back to English and will be sent back to you.
Throughout all this time, you can figure out your accommodations, travel and any other tasks required to plan out your trip. All this while our agents will be working to get your documents legalized and verified.
Get in touch with us today for more information on our services. Our agents are available 24 hours a day to answer any questions that you might have about the attestation process or to inform you of the progress on your applications.