Marriage certificate serves as an official proof and record that two people have undergone a marriage ceremony and have a legal union. A marriage certificate is issued by the concerned authority of each country. A marriage certificate is also a legal document that holds importance in a number of situations. Many people get their marriage certificate attested so that they can get the visa and residency of another country.
There are many companies that offer marriage certificate attestation for UAE. It is important to choose the one that offers the best services at the best rates.
Documents You Need for Residency of the UAE
When you are applying for the residency of the UAE, you need to complete your documents. The officials require three kinds of documents, all of them attested from a credible source. These documents include personal, educational and commercial. If you are married, then your marriage certificate is very important in this entire process. It comes under personal documents and you need to get your marriage certificate attestation from the authorities of the country where the marriage was solemnized. You will also need to get your marriage certificate attestation in the UAE. It is needed when you are applying for a family visa. In addition, couples who wish to live together in the UAE must have an attested marriage certificate.
How to Get Marriage Certificate Attestation for the UAE
Getting your marriage certificate attestation in the UAE is not a difficult task if you have experts handling it for you. Let us walk you through the steps for the attestation of your marriage certificate.
The following steps must be taken when your marriage is solemnized:
- Get your marriage certificate attestation done by the Home Affairs Department of your native country
- Get your marriage certificate attestation done by the Ministry of External Affairs in the native country
When you are done with these two initial but very important steps, the next step is to submit these attested documents to the UAE Embassy located in your home country.
Applying for Family Visa?
If you are applying for a family visa for the UAE, here are the steps that will be taken once you have sent in your attested marriage certificate to the UAE Embassy:
- The Embassy will contact the issuing authority of marriage certificate and where it was attested.
- The government authority at the state level will attest the marriage certificate and it will later be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the same country. The officials here will verify the attestation of the marriage certificate by contacting the state level authority members who have attested the marriage certificate.
- Once the process of marriage certificate attestation for the UAE is done, it is then submitted to the local embassy of the UAE in the home country of the applicant.
- The local embassy will then forward the attested marriage certificate for the UAE to the country where the request for the attestation of marriage certificate was made in the first place.
- The attested marriage certificate reaches the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the process is considered complete.
It may look like a pretty easy process, but it can be a big hassle when you don’t have an expert by your side. If you are looking for experts to help you with your marriage certificate attestation for the UAE at a reasonable price, you can get in touch with the experts at Benchmark Documents. We have years of experience helping people with their marriage certificate attestation.
Get in touch with us today to get your certificates and documents attested at affordable rates.