The Importance of Attested Marriage Certificates
Having an attested marriage certificate is essential if you wish to bring family to the UAE or if either of you wishes to complete their education in the UAE. An attested marriage certificate serves as proof of your marriage and authenticates your relation to the other person.
Getting your marriage certificate attested is a rather drawn out process that requires you to interact with governments on both sides of the border. Considering that you can’t be in both places at the same time, it pays to have someone to complete the work for you.
BenchMark Attestation Services in Dubai can have all of your documents attested so that you don’t have to.
In the UAE it is illegal for unmarried people to live together. For this reason it becomes necessary for you to provide valid proof of your marriage before you’ll be allowed to live together. This proof sometimes requires showing your passports, NICs and often you might even be asked for a valid marriage certificate testifying to your relationship with your spouse.
In any case, before any authorities will authorize a change of names on visas, passports and any other form of ID, you’ll need an attested marriage certificate as proof of your marriage.
With our experience in managing and handling these attestations, we can expedite the attestation procedure and guide you through the process so you can bring your spouse to live with you.
The Procedure to Get Your Certificates Attested
In order for us to begin the attestation procedure on your behalf, we will need you to provide certain documents to our agents. These include:
- Original Marriage Certificates
- Passport Copies of the Candidates
You need to remember that as you submit your marriage certificates you’re going to need verification from the authorities in the country of origin. Once the relevant authorities have provided verification of the validity of the certificates, that’s when you the authorities in UAE will do the same.
The procedure and the attestations you need to get your marriage certificates processes include:
- Attestation from a notary in the country of origin
- Then you need to get the certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of origin
- After that the embassy in UAE will need to attest the certificates
- Finally MoFA in UAE will give the final attestation for your marriage to be applicable in the Emirates.
When you’re submitting your documents, you need to ensure that your marriage certificates contain the following information; otherwise they will be rendered void:
- The name of the bride and the groom.
- Age and the marital statuses of both the people applying
- Date when the marriage was conducted
- Place where the marriage was conducted
- Addresses of both the bride and the groom
- Name of the witnesses
- The name of the individual who officiated the marriage
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benhmark Attestation services are considered amongst some of the best attestation services in Dubai and the UAE. With our networks in public institutions across the world, we can have your attestation completed within a matter of days without you having to put in any effort at all. Some reasons why you should think of working with Benchmark Attestation include:
- Complementary Picking, Dropping and Shipping. No charges.
- 24 hour Customer Support
- Experience, Credible and Reliable Services
- Experts in attestation procedures at affordable rates
- 24/7 services for all your attestation needs.
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE