What is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) is a government department of a country. It is responsible for maintaining bilateral relations with other countries as well as framing the country’s foreign policy, which is among some of its main duties and responsibilities.
Apart from this, the department is also responsible for verifying documents which have been attested by other relevant governmental departments. After verification, the department forwards the attested and verifies copies to the local embassy of the country which required the attestation.
Processes involved for attestation of Documents for UAE
There are 3 main categories of documents which require attestation. They are segregated on the basis of their nature, shared characteristics and the relevant government department which need to be contacted for getting them attested. They include;
- Educational Documents
- Non-Educational/Personal Documents
- Commercial Documents
Documents which Require Attestation from MOFA
*Here are some of most commonly attested documents ascertained by the frequency of their submission to the MOFA for attestation purposes;
1. Educational Documents
- School Leaving Certificate
- School Transcript
- Higher Education Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- D. Degree Certificate
- Any and all locally-recognized and international program degrees
2. Non-Educational/Personal Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Employment-Experience Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Driving License
- Succession/Guardianship Certificate
3. Commercial Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Special Power of Attorney
- Export Invoice
- All legal and state-recognized commerce and trade documents
Documents which are Not Attested from MOFA
*Here is a list of some documents which are not attested by the MOFA. They are;
- National Identity Cards
- Domicile Documents
- Immovable Property Documents
Benchmark Documents | The Complete Document Attestation Service
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) is a government institution which needs to be contacted for document attestation for many purposes, including educational, personal and commercial procedures. You can follow the procedure for document attestation yourself or hire reputable and affordable attestation services that expedite the complete process of document attestation for you. Benchmark Documents Services is one such reputable name which provides quality MOFA attestation services which you can depend on and provide timely delivery of your attested documents!
Benchmark Documents Services
- Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
- Seeking admission in an international unversity?
- Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benhmark Attestation services are considered amongst some of the best attestation services in Dubai and the UAE. With our networks in public institutions across the world, we can have your attestation completed within a matter of days without you having to put in any effort at all. Some reasons why you should think of working with Benchmark Attestation include:
- Complementary Picking, Dropping and Shipping. No charges.
- 24 hour Customer Support
- Experience, Credible and Reliable Services
- Experts in attestation procedures at affordable rates
- 24/7 services for all your attestation needs.