PAKISTAN DOCUMENT ATTESTATION
Certificates and other documents issued in Pakistan are not valid for official use in foreign countries without attestation. If you want to get your Pakistan Marriage Certificate attested for use in the UAE, whether it is to sponsor your spouse’ visa or for any other reason, you need to follow the correct protocol for getting your marriage certificate attested.
Your Marriage Certificate (Nikkah Nama) in Urdu has to be translated into English before you can get it attested for UAE. Furthermore, you will have to get your computerized marriage certificate from the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) of Pakistan because it is the official certificate of your marriage.
Procedure for Pakistan Marriage Certificate Attestation
The procedure to get your Pakistan Marriage Certificate attested for UAE is a tad complex, as you will soon discover. Here, we will describe the procedure in a step-wise manner for easy comprehension:
1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government of Pakistan
Firstly, you need to get your marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government of Pakistan. However, do consider the following:
- The MOFA Pakistan does not attest the contents or the authenticity of the document. It authenticates the attestation made by other authorities by countersigning the attestations and verifying the signatures of the respective authorities.
- Once you get your marriage certificate attested, you will never have to get it re-attested – it will be valid for forever.
- The MOFA Pakistan only attests marriage certificate in Urdu/English languages. Certificates in any other language will not be attested. You can get your attested marriage certificate translated from the government-approved translation centers.
- You can get your marriage certificate attested from the Camp Offices of the Ministry at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Islamabad
2. UAE Embassy in Pakistan
Once you have gotten your marriage certificate authenticated from the MOFA Pakistan, you will have to get it attested from the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Islamabad. The UAE Embassy has authorized some particular organizations for the collection and delivery of documents to be attested across the country.
Keep in mind that the UAE Embassy does not accept documents for attestation from individual applicants.
You will require the following documents for attestation of your marriage certificate from the UAE Embassy:
- Original NADRA marriage certificate attested by the MOFA Pakistan
- Copy of UAE residency
- Copies of your own and your spouse’ NIC and passport
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE
Once your marriage certificate has been attested by the MOFA Pakistan and UAE Embassy in Pakistan, you can proceed to get it attested by the MOFA UAE.
Requirements for Pakistan Marriage Certificate Attestation
You can save yourself the trouble of going through the above tedious procedure and delegate the task of getting your Pakistan Marriage Certificate attested to Benchmark Documents. You will need to provide us with the following to get your marriage certificate attested for UAE:
- Original Nikkah Nama (in Urdu)
- NADRA Marriage Certificate (English translation)
- Copies of Passport, residence visas & NIC
Get in touch with us so that we may help you with attestation of marriage and other certificates issued in Pakistan.
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benchmark Documents Services has created a benchmark in the industry and holds a cutting edge over its competitors by providing timely, reliable and efficient documents attestations services. We take pride in keeping the quality and time-factor as the prime credos of our professional philosophy Celebrating our professionalism and the penchant to deliver not just a service but an experience to our customers is what brings us an edge and sets us apart from the others attestation services Considering our clients as an invaluable asset to our business, we provide express and personalized services at an economical price and maintain a prompt communication throughout the process.
- Complementary Picking, Shipping and Delivery - All free of cost
- Customer Support
- Experienced, Credible and Reliable
- Experts services at Nominal Prices
- Instant Communication
- Round-the-clock, Throughout-the-Week
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE