DOCUMENT ATTESTATION FROM UAE EMBASSY IN MANILA
Document attestation is a complicated and time-consuming process which involves a lot of technicalities and strict procedures, those which must be followed to the dot. For those of you who are looking to get your Philippines-based documents and certificates attested for the UAE, you need to follow these steps:
Have your documents authenticated by the issuing authority (Department of Education for elementary and primary school certificates, CHED for secondary and college certificates, TESDA for technical training certificates, etc.)
The next step involves forwarding your documents to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) for Authentication.
After the DFA attests your documents, you will need to contact the UAE Embassy in the Philippines for the final phase of document attestation.
The last step in the process of this type of document attestation involves your documents needed to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
This proceeding part of this article will present an elaboration on the third step, i.e. document attestation from the UAE Embassy in Manila. However, before you get to this step in the process, you have to ensure that you have followed the preceding steps correctly.
Requirements for Document Attestation from the UAE Embassy in Manila
Prior to submitting your documents to the UAE Embassy in Manila, make sure that you have the ‘red ribbon’ and the authentication seal of the DFA. Only then can you send your documents to the UAE Embassy in the Philippines for final attestation. To ensure you get all the things done right in the first go, take a note of the following:
- You can only submit your documents through those companies which are approved of by the UAE Embassy in Manila
- You have to pay the courier fees on top of the authentication fees required by the UAE Embassy
- The authentication fee is charged per red ribbon
- The process of document authentication from the UAE Embassy in Manila takes a minimum of 7 working days to be completed (it could take longer depending on a number of factors)
To avoid any trouble in the future, take precautionary measures as suggested below:
- Always keep a copy of your receipt in case there is a need to present it at the time of document retrieval
- Before sending your original documents to the embassy, make sure that you have a certified true copy with you
Within or after 7 days of sending your documents to the UAE Embassy in Manila, you will receive your attested documents. Now, you can send them for attestation to the MOFA in the UAE.
You can have your documents attested for you by availing professional attestation services, such as Benchmark Documents. We ensure to provide timely authentication services for documents originated in the Philippines, providing you with a trouble-free way for certificate attestation without having to look over each and every step of the process.
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benchmark Documents Services has created a benchmark in the industry and holds a cutting edge over its competitors by providing timely, reliable and efficient documents attestations services. We take pride in keeping the quality and time-factor as the prime credos of our professional philosophy Celebrating our professionalism and the penchant to deliver not just a service but an experience to our customers is what brings us an edge and sets us apart from the others attestation services Considering our clients as an invaluable asset to our business, we provide express and personalized services at an economical price and maintain a prompt communication throughout the process.
- Complementary Picking, Shipping and Delivery - All free of cost
- Customer Support
- Experienced, Credible and Reliable
- Experts services at Nominal Prices
- Instant Communication
- Round-the-clock, Throughout-the-Week
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE