From start to finish, document attestation is a complex and time-consuming task. The concerned parties need to have a brief knowledge and understanding of the entire certificate attestation process and which government department to contact based on the document(s) that require(s) to be attested. This is why many individuals and organizations look to hire professional attestation services in Dubai to meet all requirements and expedite the entire legalization process.
Types of Documents which Require Attestation
The documents requiring certification are divided into three categories depending on their nature, shared characteristics, and the relevant government department that processes the authentication of documents. They include:
The criterion for Document Attestation from the UAE Embassy
There are specific prerequisites, requirements, and determining factors that need to be considered before processing the attestation of certificates. These include:
Government Departments Involved in Certificate Attestation for UAE
Since the UAE is not a member of the Hague Convention, the authentication process is slightly lengthy. It includes the involvement of the four types of government institutions. These are:
1. The relevant Home Affairs department or relevant authority responsible for issuing the document that needs to be verified.
2. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin of the documents.
3. The UAE Embassy located in the document’s country of origin.
4. The final step is to take the document for MOFA Attestation Dubai.
Process of UAE Embassy Attestation
The entire process of UAE Embassy legalization can be divided into three steps;
Step # 1
Depending on the type of document mentioned above, the following government institutions need to be contacted:
1. For Educational Certificates: The concerned and authoritative department of education of the state which issued the certificate.
2. For Non-educational Certificates: The state Civil Status department which issued the certificate or the Department of Home Affairs.
3. For Commercial Certificates: The Chamber of Commerce of the country or state.
Step # 2
After the relevant issuing authority has attested the documents, they are sent to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the issuing country for further authentication.
Step # 3
After the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation, the document is sent to the country’s UAE Embassy for legalization.
Step # 4
And to complete the process, you need a stamp from MOFA UAE.
You can follow the procedure mentioned above or hire reputable and affordable attestation services that expedite the complete documentation process. Benchmark Attestation in Dubai is a respected name that provides quality document attestation services that you can depend on and provide timely delivery of your attested documents!