UK CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
The idea of travelling or moving over to a new destination excites us all. The legal formalities involved in the process often tend to take all excitement away, though. If you are travelling to countries like Jordan, Maldives or Madagascar, you won’t have to bear any such hassle. This is because they only need a passport and grant visa upon arrival. But, if you are a UK citizen aiming to move to the UAE, you are in for an exasperating process of document attestations.
Do not worry or if you didn’t know this before. If you don’t want to go through the hassle, hiring UK certificates attestations is always your best bet. Here a complete guide to the UK certificates attestations for your knowledge. Read on.
By the Registars
By the Foreign and Common wealth Office
By the UAE Consulate and MOFA in UAE
UK Certificate Attestation Process for UAE
Before taking your documents for attestation, make sure that you have all the documents with you to avoid any inconvenience when you reach the offices and embassies.
- Here’s your checklist of essentials for certificate attestations
- Original passport of the bearer of the documents (for identity verification)
- A clear and unblemished copy of the passport
- The documents and certificates issued in the UK
Keep them secure in a file or folder and you are ready to go through the attestation process.
1. The Elementary Legalisation – By the Registrars
The process initiates with the attestations by the relevant registrars as per the type of your documents.
- Get your business documents endorsed by the Registrar of Companies.
- Get your marriage documents endorsed by the Registrar of Marriages.
- Get your birth and death certificates endorsed by the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
2. The Intermediate Legalisation – By the Foreign and Common wealth Office
Next, you have to pursue the Foreign and Commonwealth Office or the Irish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Governors’ Offices of Jersey, Icelandic Ministry for Foreign Affairs, or the Isle of Man and Guernsey, as per the region of origin and issuance of your documents. By completing this step, you have completed 50% of the attestation process.
3. The Final Legalisation – By the UAE Consulate in the UK and the MOFA in UAE
You can either submit your documents in person or post them to the UAE consulate in London. Bear in mind that if you have submitted the documents in person, you can collect them after attestation, on the same day, between 14:30 to 16:00 p.m.
Or, if you have posted them from within the UK, remember to include a self-addressed stamped envelope in our mail post to the UAE embassy. The attested documents will reach you within the next three working days.
In case you have posted the documents from UAE, the UAE Embassy in London will notify you through email. Next, you will have to arrange for the collection of your documents from the embassy.
After receiving the attested documents from the embassy, the next step is to get them attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE. This is the final step of the attestation process.
This is our attempt to provide you a clear understanding of the process. However, if you want to invest his time in shopping or planning your trip, we are always available at your service. Contact Benchmark Documents with your original certificates and a clear copy of your documents and we will take care of the rest. Happy travelling!
Benchmark Documents Services
– Planning a private or business trip to aboard?
– Seeking admission in an international unversity?
– Aiming to Apply for Visa Extension?
We make the process convenient for you!
Benchmark Documents Services has created a benchmark in the industry and holds a cutting edge over its competitors by providing timely, reliable and efficient documents attestations services. We take pride in keeping the quality and time-factor as the prime credos of our professional philosophy Celebrating our professionalism and the penchant to deliver not just a service but an experience to our customers is what brings us an edge and sets us apart from the others attestation services Considering our clients as an invaluable asset to our business, we provide express and personalized services at an economical price and maintain a prompt communication throughout the process.
- Complementary Picking, Shipping and Delivery - All free of cost
- Customer Support
- Experienced, Credible and Reliable
- Experts services at Nominal Prices
- Instant Communication
- Round-the-clock, Throughout-the-Week
Call Back Request Or Call to 04-3961284
Express Service at Low Cost
Free Pick Up And Delivery Of The Documents
Prompt and Reliable Service
Countries We are specialized
Get In Touch
Our Location and Contact
Address: Benchmark Attestation Services
Office No: 401, Business Atrium Building Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE