The idea of traveling or moving to a new destination excites us all. The legal formalities involved in the process often take all excitement away. Traveling to countries like Jordan, Maldives, or Madagascar won’t have to bear much hassle. This is because they only need a passport and grant a visa upon arrival. But suppose you are a US citizen aiming to move to the UAE. In that case, you are in for an exasperating documentation process—birth certificate authentication, degree attestation, and marriage certificate legalization.

Contact us to obtain document attestation and apostille services for US residents.

Step # 1 Getting a Certified True Copy from the Notary Public in USA

A notary public in the United States is a state government-authorized person whose role is to act as an impartial witness when original documents are copied and signed. This is the first stage of the entire process; after you confirm that your copy matches the original US birth certificate, you can attach a copy of a Notarial certificate that states that the copy is accurate and true.

The problem is that not all notaries in the USA can do this job. Therefore, it’s better to take the help of a professional certificate attestation company that takes care of document legalization for UAE.

Step # 2 Authentication from Secretary of State, USA

Next, you will be required to process the Secretary of State authentication of the concerned state from where you got the certificate.

Step # 3 Attestation from Department of State, USA

The Department of State is accountable for signing and issuing certificates under the US Department of State Seal. This department provides centralized authentication services to all US citizens residing in different states.

Step # 4 Legalization from UAE Embassy in Washington DC, USA

You must process UAE Embassy Attestation in the US before MOFA UAE accepts your document for the final stamping.

Step # 5 Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai, UAE

This is the last step of the attestation of US Birth Certificates. Once the UAE Embassy in the USA legalizes your documents, they should return them to the UAE for MOFA Dubai Attestation.

Benchmark Attestation Services in Dubai can provide timely and reliable legalization of US Birth Certificates so that you have peace of mind. Once you hand over your documents, you need to relax; our experts will get everything done for you.